As a little girl I never had a dog. Even my boyfriend Petr. When we four years ago decided that we are adult enough and responsible, we began to think that we can test our responsibility on the dog, before we take children. Later we both agreed that children we do not like at all, we do not want them and our dog currently fully supersedes any offspring.
I have to say that before we brought Bernard, we really had no idea what we were getting into, but now after four years, I have to say that our dog tremendously enriched our life and home, trips or free time without him being a big boring.
Bernard is a big concern, and sometimes he makes me crazy when he runs away, he does not listen my commands, he begs when I prepare a dinner but the look in his deep brown eyes and a cute nose will not make me angry for a long time.
I always found cute as dogs have different personalities and different habits. Meet Bernard:
- when he is wet, he is getting crazy and started to run a superfast wheels around our apartment
- Bernard loooooves a snow!
- he loves paper rolls from toilet paper
- when he wakes up too early in the morning with the fact that he wants to go out, I just tell him "Bernard, get the beddy" and he goes
- he learned that, once in the morning he hear the sound of locking the iPhone after the alarm goes off, it's time to get up and pulls us out of bed
- he loves vegetable. especially peppers and carrots
- he eat tofu
- after we came home, he bring a slipper and when you ask him "Bernard, are you angry?" he start to sing with the slipper in his mouth
- his favorite place to sleep in the bed is just between my legs, so if I want to move or turn on the other side I have to practice some gymnastic
- only two commands that we've learned him perfect: "Bernie, do you want to go out?" and "Bernie, would you like treats (or meat if available)?"
And what about habits of your loving pets? Tell me your stories :)